Aims and ObjectivesThe Basil Skyers Myeloma Foundation offers support to enhance the quality of life of people living with Multiple Myeloma. This can be for, equipment, household bills, the cost of travel insurance, family events, or any other expense.
- A maximum of £250 will be given
- Currently eligibility is those being seen and/or treated within Nottingham University NHS Trust
- Anyone can apply but priority will be given to people who are within the first two years of diagnosis
- Family members and/or carers can also apply
- Only one application can be made at any time
As well as offering support for individuals and families, the Basil Skyers Myeloma Foundation also makes small grants to NHS Trusts and organisations in other parts of England that support people living with Multiple Myeloma. The Foundation and enters into partnerships with public, private and voluntary sector organisations to raise the profile of Multiple Myeloma.